Strengths and challenges

               As a writer I don't have many strengths. However, I have a few. I am good at following a format for essays, writing made up stories, and writing true stories. If I am writing a paper and I have all of the guidelines on a piece of paper telling when to put what where I am all set. When I write fictional stories I always have a fun time because I have a very good imagination and a free mind. I am also good a telling stories because I am good a remembering the little fun things in situations.

               A a writer I have mostly challenges because I am just simply not good at it, never was. Things that I am not good at are Literary analysis, Quoting sources, and concluding my writing. Literary analysis sis is hard for me because I am not good a reading in the first place so how an I supposed to write about reading. Quoting sources for me has always been a challenge because I have trouble relating characters talking to the rest of my paper and my points. Finally, creating a conclusion for me is very hard I don't fully infer stand how to restate a thesis without making it sound goofy.

             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection