Thesis response

A couple of my favorite presentations were the It Girl, The Blue Mind, and the presentation on LSD. I enjoyed learning about all of these topics because it is new information that you would never cover on a normal school day. These topics caught my eye particularly because they are all things that I have heard a little bit about before but didn’t know too much about. You could tell that these presentations were well thought out because the had very clear powerpoint presentation and specific information.


            I enjoyed the It Girls presentation one because all the beautiful girls and their interesting clothes. It is interesting how they were able to gain such large fan bases off of just looking good and posting pictures. The next presentation that I enjoyed was The Blue Mind Effect. I enjoyed this presentation because I was really able to relate to the feeling of the blue mind to my own life. The presentation states that when you are near water you are more relaxed and you brain functions better.  Finally, I enjoyed the presentation on LSD because of the video of the girl on LSD trying to eat her hot dog.  This was really funny to me because she thought the hotdog screamed when she tried to eat it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection