ECL post/ research

My research is going very well for my paper. I thought that I would have some trouble finding sources for my topic but I was wrong. There is plenty information on Egyptian burial beliefs in the databases provided by the school library. My four sub-topics include animals in ancient Egyptian religion, The book of the dead, the pyramids, and mummies and coffins. Hopefully these for topics can spark some good note cards.

However, there are also some things that haven’t been going so well. One thing that wasn’t good was that I had to start my annotated bibliography late because of a sudden topic change. My topic was originally supposed to be on pirates but I couldn’t find any good sources on the provided data base. So I changed my topic to ancient Egypt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection