Mint Snowball Naomi shahab nai

          I have read a few of Naomi's poems and narratives, but I still am hooked on Mint Snowball. The first time I read this narrative I was completely confused. I had zero idea of what the voice of the author was. However, as I started to read it again and again and I started to realize how deep the voice and the feelings of the author were. Especially, when we went over it in class.
         
          The way that she explains her feelings interests me because everytime I read it I find new feelings and details. The fact that she is able to write this much emotion about a snowball is incredible. The ending when she concludes the narrative with the series of open questions. All in all this story really effected the way that I read narratives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection