Dialogue

          "Hey bro. Do you want to go shoot some hoops?', asked James. His younger brother Mark replied, "Yeah sure. As soon as I am done with my math and science homework." Next James asked " Is there anything that I can help you with so you can get it done faster? I really need to practice on my shot." Mark replied " The fastest way for me to get my work done is for you to leave." "Ok Mr.Sassy pants." James said.
          When the boys arrived in their drive way where the basketball gaol was Mark asked ," Why did I have to out here with you anyways." " So that you can rebound my shots and pass the ball back to me so that I am able to get more reps in." James exclaimed Stubbornly. "Fine. The only way that i'll do this for you is if you is if you let me shoot two." said mark just as stubborn. They shook hands and both said, "DEAL."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection