Summer Reading response blog

Hello fellow bloggers. Over the summer break I read The Golden Compass and Friday Night lights. In this post I am going to tell you a little bit about Friday Night Lights by Buzz Bisenger. I chose to read this book because I enjoy anything involving football and I heard this book was full of football. This story takes place in Odessa, Texas. Odessa is a tiny town only known for its amazing football. This book includes the ups and downs of the Odessa high school football players and coaches. To me what makes this book so interesting is how it goes into tremendous detail about each persons life and problems. This book also includes the town of Odessa's problems and blessings as a whole. This book was full of excitement and surprises. Each page was fun to read. This book can also be inspiring to many people because of the way some of the characters figure out their purpose in life. Even though this is not a true story it is based on real events. All in all I recommend this book to all readers even if you don't enjoy football.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection