Baseball

Baseball 

          By the time I was two years old I was in love with the game of baseball. My parents tell me as a baby my first word was "ball". Coming from a family full of athletes made this passion that I had and still have for the game no surprise to anyone.
          By the time I was three I was playing tee ball. All I can remember about tee ball is that going to the YMCA to play a game of ball made me the happiest three year old on earth. A little later on I started to play coaches pitch. This is when I really developed a love for the feeling and sound the baseball made when coming off of my aluminum bat. Next, I decided I wanted to pursue my talents as a baseball player by trying out for a team named Marucci Elite. I was so exited when I made the team because I worked so hard to do so. It was later on in my baseball career that I realized baseball was not all about who could hit the hardest or throw the fastest, but it is more about who is the most mentally prepared to do what ever it takes to win. Finally, the camaraderie of being on a baseball field with your teammates is just amazing. Baseball will always have a special place in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricane Katrina

Harrison Bergeron

new semester reflection